Test Flying Any Plane in War Thunder
War Thunder is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online combat flight simulator video game developed by Gaijin Entertainment. The game features a wide variety of aircraft from the early 20th century to the modern day, and allows players to engage in both air-to-air and air-to-ground combat.
One of the most important aspects of War Thunder is learning how to fly each plane effectively. This can be done by playing through the game’s single-player missions, but the best way to learn is by test flying each plane.
Test flying a plane in War Thunder allows you to experiment with different flight settings, weapons, and tactics. You can also practice taking off and landing, and learn how to maneuver your plane in different situations.
In this article, we will show you how to test fly any plane in War Thunder. We will cover the basics of test flying, as well as some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of this feature.
So if you’re ready to learn how to test fly any plane in War Thunder, keep reading!
|Go to the Research tab
|This is where you can find all of the planes in War Thunder.
|Select the plane you want to test fly
|You can do this by clicking on the plane’s icon.
|Click on the “Test Fly” button
|This will take you to the test flight area.
|Use the controls to fly the plane
|You can use the keyboard or mouse to control the plane.
|Click on the “Return to Hangar” button
|This will take you back to the Research tab.
War Thunder is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online combat flight simulator video game developed by Gaijin Entertainment. The game is set in the Second World War and allows players to control a variety of aircraft from different countries, including the United States, Germany, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, Japan, and Italy.
One of the most important aspects of War Thunder is the ability to test fly planes. This allows players to try out different aircraft and learn how to fly them before they take them into battle. In this guide, we will show you how to test fly any plane in War Thunder.
In order to test fly a plane in War Thunder, you must first have a War Thunder account and be logged in. You must also have access to a game mode that allows for test flying (e.g., Arcade, Realistic, or Simulator battles). Finally, you must select a plane that you want to test fly.
How to Test Fly a Plane
1. Click on the “Test Drive” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Select the plane that you want to test fly from the list.
3. Click on the “Start Test Drive” button.
4. The plane will spawn in the air and you will be able to fly it.
The controls for flying a plane in War Thunder are relatively simple. The following is a list of the most important controls:
- W: Accelerate
- S: Decelerate
- A: Roll left
- D: Roll right
- Q: Pitch up
- E: Pitch down
- Spacebar: Throttle up
- Ctrl: Throttle down
- Left mouse button: Fire guns
- Right mouse button: Release bombs or rockets
Here are a few tips for test flying planes in War Thunder:
- Take your time and get a feel for the plane’s controls.
- Experiment with different flight maneuvers.
- Try to land the plane without crashing.
- Have fun!
Test flying planes in War Thunder is a great way to learn how to fly them and improve your skills. By following the tips in this guide, you can become a better pilot in no time.
- [War Thunder Official Website](https://warthunder.com/)
- [War Thunder Wiki](https://wiki.warthunder.com/)
- [War Thunder Forums](https://forum.warthunder.com/)
How To Test Fly Any Plane In War Thunder?
Test flying is a great way to practice flying different planes and to learn their strengths and weaknesses. It can also be used to test out different modifications for a plane. You can even use test flying to earn Research Points and Silver Lions.
To test fly a plane in War Thunder, follow these steps:
1. Open the Hangar.
2. Select the Plane you want to test fly.
3. Click the Test Fly button.
The game will load the Test Flight map. You will be given a plane with full fuel and ammunition. You can use this plane to fly around the map and test its performance.
To control the plane, use the following keys:
- W – Accelerate
- S – Decelerate
- A – Turn left
- D – Turn right
- Q – Climb
- E – Dive
- Spacebar – Fire your guns
- C – Drop bombs
You can also use the mouse to control the plane. Click and drag the mouse to turn the plane. Click and hold the left mouse button to fire your guns.
To land the plane, approach the runway and slow down. Once you are on the runway, lower the landing gear and flaps. Touch down gently and taxi to a stop.
The controls for test flying a plane are the same as the controls for flying a plane in a battle. For more information on the controls, see the [War Thunder wiki](https://wiki.warthunder.com/Controls).
Here are some tips for test flying planes in War Thunder:
- Use test flying to practice flying different planes and to learn their strengths and weaknesses.
- Test flying can also be used to test out different modifications for a plane.
- You can use test flying to earn Research Points and Silver Lions.
- Be careful not to crash your plane during test flights. If you crash your plane, you will lose all of your Research Points and Silver Lions.
- Test flying is a great way to improve your flying skills. By practicing in a test flight, you can learn how to fly different planes and how to use their different weapons.
Test flying is a great way to improve your flying skills and to learn about different planes. By using test flying, you can become a better pilot and have more fun in War Thunder.
How to Test Fly Any Plane in War Thunder?
Q: How do I access the test flight mode?
A: To access the test flight mode, click on the “Test Flight” button in the upper left corner of the main menu. This will open the test flight lobby, where you can select any plane in the game to fly.
Q: How do I control the plane?
A: The plane is controlled using the keyboard and mouse. The following table lists the controls for the plane:
| Key | Action |
| W | Accelerate |
| S | Decelerate |
| A | Turn left |
| D | Turn right |
| Q | Pitch up |
| E | Pitch down |
| Spacebar | Ascend |
| Crtl | Descend |
Q: How do I change the view in the test flight?
A: You can change the view in the test flight by using the following keys:
| Key | Action |
| F1 | First-person view |
| F2 | Third-person view |
| F3 | Cockpit view |
| F4 | Chase view |
| F5 | External view |
Q: How do I land the plane?
A: To land the plane, reduce your speed and descend until you are about 100 feet above the ground. Then, pull back on the stick to level out the plane and land on the runway.
Q: What are some tips for test flying planes in War Thunder?
A: Here are some tips for test flying planes in War Thunder:
- Take your time and get used to the controls before you start flying too aggressively.
- Experiment with different planes and configurations to find out what works best for you.
- Use the test flight mode to practice maneuvers and improve your flying skills.
- Have fun!
Q: Where can I find more information about test flying planes in War Thunder?
A: You can find more information about test flying planes in War Thunder in the following places:
- The War Thunder wiki: https://wiki.warthunder.com/Test_Flight
- The War Thunder forums: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/180-test-flight/
- The War Thunder Discord server: https://discord.gg/warthunder
learning how to test fly any plane in War Thunder is a valuable skill for any pilot. It allows you to experiment with different planes and configurations, and to get a feel for how they handle before taking them into battle. By following the steps in this guide, you can quickly and easily learn how to test fly any plane in War Thunder.
Here are a few key takeaways:
- To test fly a plane, you must first unlock it in the research tree.
- Once you have unlocked the plane, you can find it in the hangar.
- To test fly a plane, click on it and then click the “Test Fly” button.
- You can use the test flight mode to experiment with different planes and configurations.
- You can also use the test flight mode to get a feel for how a plane handles before taking it into battle.
By following these steps, you can quickly and easily learn how to test fly any plane in War Thunder. This will give you a valuable advantage in battle, as you will be able to fly any plane with confidence.
Dale, in his mid-thirties, embodies the spirit of adventure and the love for the great outdoors. With a background in environmental science and a heart that beats for exploring the unexplored, Dale has hiked through the lush trails of the Appalachian Mountains, camped under the starlit skies of the Mojave Desert, and kayaked through the serene waters of the Great Lakes.
His adventures are not just about conquering new terrains but also about embracing the ethos of sustainable and responsible travel. Dale’s experiences, from navigating through dense forests to scaling remote peaks, bring a rich tapestry of stories, insights, and practical tips to our blog.
- January 19, 2024HikingHow to Lace Hiking Boots for a Perfect Fit
- January 19, 2024CampingHow to Dispose of Camping Propane Tanks the Right Way
- January 19, 2024Traveling InformationIs Buffalo Still Under Travel Ban? (Updated for 2023)
- January 19, 2024Cruise/CruisingWhich Carnival Cruise Is Best for Families?